A dildo is an adult sex toy intended for sexual penetration during masturbation or with sex partners. It’s explicitly phallic in appearance. Rainbow dildos can be distinguished as special pride dildos with a colored appearance. Like most traditional dildos, rainbow dildos are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and designs. The rainbow dildos will certainly add some cheer to your sex toy collection.
Types of rainbow dildo
Like traditional dildos, you have many options when looking for a rainbow dildo. Below is a list of the most common types. These types can be compared to determine which one is best for you and your needs.
(1) Straight – These dildos are exactly the same shape as a natural penis and the most basic type of rainbow dildo. Although less popular, straight dildos are perfect for size training. A straight dildo can be a great choice if you are looking for larger toys. If you are a beginner, the straight may be your selection.
(2) Curved – The curved dildos are the most common among all types of rainbow dildos. They are flexible and can be bent in any direction to the perfect penetration angle.
Compared to straight dildos, curved dildos are less straight and more likely to be bent. The bend could enhance the sensation of the dildo penetration into vagina or anus.
(3) Suction Cup – A suction cup based rainbow dildo is very useful, as these can be placed on any flat surface such as inside the shower, allowing for hands-free penetration.
(4) Realistic – Many dildos have features that look almost exactly like a real penis. These realistic dildos have details including veins, testicles, and even ejaculation.
(5) Vibrating – A vibrating rainbow dildo can move in different frequencies, either up and down, left and right, or circular. Of course, the frequencies can be controlled. Vibrations can provide a lot of pleasure to your to your vagina and anal. If you want to add some spice to your sex experience, then you may take a vibrating dildo into account!
Strap-on - The straps allow the dildo attaches to the waist to remain firm. With this strap on dildo, women especially lesbian couples can still have a penetrative sex experience.
How to choose a rainbow dildo
It's easy to buy a rainbow dildo impulsively, especially if the dildo grabs your attention immediately. We recommend that you avoid impulse buying and instead think twice before you determine to purchase one. These are some things to keep in mind when buying a rainbow dildo.
(1) Size – It is important to take into account both the length and girth of a new dildo. Typically, 6 inches is the most common length for dildos. But, according to your own preference, you still have many options to go shorter or longer.
(2) Material – You should choose non-porous materials like silicone, metal, and glass when looking for sex toys. These materials can be sterilized completely, making them safe for internal use.
(3) Shape – As mentioned above, there are different options for rainbow dildos: straight, curved, straps, realistic, etc. They come in different shapes that will have a different experience while using them. For size training, straighter dildos work best. Curved dildos work best for g/p spot targeting. The most stimulation will be provided by vibrating dildos
(4) Rigidity – There are super soft and extra-firm dildos. However, there are also many dildos between these extremes. You will need to balance the softness with the flexibility when looking at single density dildos.